Last week we revealed all the benefits and reasons to scoop up our tropical serums, Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, and Jojoba, but now we are getting a little more serious. Summer is ending, after all. Fall is finally here and it’s time to get a little more serious with your skincare (hello, dry skin) and Advanced Clinicals is here to do just that with our #seriousserums, where you really will “Advance your skin to the next level.” Say hello to the game-changers: Alpha Hydroxy Acid Serum, Collagen Instant Plumping Serum, and Vitamin C Anti Aging Serum.
First, we have Alpha Hydroxy Acid Serum
· Alpha Hydroxy Acids are your expert exfoliators
· Helps resurface your skin and trigger renewal for smoother, softer skin
· Removes dull, dry skin cells from pores to reveal fresh, radiant skin
· Paraben-Free, gentle alternative to professional peels
This serious serum will give you luminous, soft, supple skin. Made to transform dull, congested skin to glowing, radiant skin. Soothing and renewing, the AHA serum could be your serious new skincare player.
Next, we are excited to introduce Collagen Instant Plumping Serum to you.
· Collagen is the key to firmer, more youthful looking skin
· Soy Extracts target sagging, lost elasticity and facial lines
· Dual formula instantly plumps skin for a flash of radiance
· Contains firming Algae Extract to support supple skin
· Infused with all-natural Collagen to help plump and lock in moisture
· Paraben-Free, gentle alternative to injections
Our Collagen Instant Plumping Serum supports the natural production of collagen in the epidermis. If you’re looking for plumper and firmer skin, this serum’s for you. This superstar will diminish the look of lip lines and crevices and give you that youthful glow.
Probably one of our most serious serums yet is Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Serum
· Retinol, a form of Vitamin A, is dermatologists' favorite skin rejuvenator
· Combat signs of aging and the look of wrinkles with concentrated serum
· Over time, Retinol will dramatically reduce deep wrinkles and sun damage
· Retinol can increase your skin’s sensitivity, so wear sunscreen
· Paraben-Free, gentle alternative to prescription treatments
Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Serum is a miracle in a bottle. It’s widely touted as the most beneficial ingredient for your skin, Retinol shines your skin to a healthy glow, visibly enhancing your skin’s elasticity and revitalizing your radiant glowing complexion. Use over time and wake up to visibly softened wrinkles and smoother looking skin.
Our final serum we are proud to debut is Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum
· Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum is your skin tone corrector
· Targets dark spots, uneven skin tone, and expression lines
· Made with Ferulic Acid to support a luminous, youthful radiance
· K3 Vita C, a proven antioxidant, visibly reduces the look of age spots
· Encapsulated peptides target imperfections for a more uniform tone
· Paraben-Free, gentle on sensitive skin
Vitamin C is a high-quality potent serum infused with antioxidants that defend against environmental pollutants. These antioxidants work synergistically for effective absorption into skin. This serious element of your skincare (trust us, you really can’t live without it) will instantly hydrate your skin and work as a therapeutic treatment.
There you have it. We’ve shown you our tropical serums and our serious serums. Now it’s up to you to find your fave. Good luck! ;) We hope you #fallinlove with our skin-tastic skin-loving serums, the richest and most rejuvenating part of your skincare routine. Cleansing is good, moisturizing is essential, but to truly reduce the signs of aging and deliver antioxidants and restorative ingredients to your skin – you really need a serum. These serious serums are best for your face but if you want to provide some extra hydration and moisture once a week to your bod, they're great for that too. Love, the Advanced Clinicals Team XO